GHRP-2 is a peptide that can be used to increase growth hormone levels. It has been shown to have significant effects on the body’s metabolism, muscle building, and fat reduction. The GHRP-2 peptide is thought of as being one of the most potent substances for stimulating GH release in humans. Do you want more energy? More strength? A leaner physique? GHRP-2 can help you get it! This blog post will discuss what GHRP-2 does and how it works.
What is GHRP-2?
GHRP-2 is a growth hormone releasing peptide that is produced in the body naturally and structurally similar to ghrelin and some other peptides. GHRP-2 has been shown to increase IGF-1 levels, improve sleep quality and reduce fat mass while increasing muscle mass. However, it does not directly cause an increased release of human growth hormone (HGH) but rather stimulates the pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own. This means it will work well on its own or stacked with other SARMS such as Ostarine or Cardarine. It’s also used for GH deficiency treatment in children and adults.
How does it work?
The GHRP-2 peptide is thought of as being one of the most potent substances for stimulating GH release in humans.
Studies have shown that oral ingestion of GHRPs leads to markers consistent with increased pituitary secretion of HGH (such as IGF-1) among those who are deficient in HGH or those who are otherwise healthy but have – as an example – exercised regularly over a two-week period. In rodents it has been demonstrated to promote weight gain and reduce age related changes, as well as increasing muscle mass to a greater extent than testosterone at those doses.
What are the benefits of using HGH?
GHRP-2 is a peptide that can be used to increase growth hormone levels. It has been shown to have significant effects on the body’s metabolism, muscle building, and fat reduction. The GHRP-2 peptide is thought of as being one of the most potent substances for stimulating GH release in humans.
In mice studies it showed increased anti-ageing effects, improved sleep quality and reduced fat mass while increasing muscle mass. However, it does not directly cause an increased release of human growth hormone (HGH) but rather stimulates the pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own which means it will work well on its own or stacked with other SARMs such as S4 or Ostarine. In addition, it’s used for GH deficiency treatment in children and adults.
There are many benefits to using GHRP-2. This includes but is not limited to:
- HGH release– this is not limited to increased secretion of endogenous HGH, but also through the release of other hormones involved in GH and IGF-1 signalling such as IGF binding proteins and PROCORTIN.
- Increased protein synthesis for muscle growth– GHRP-2 has been shown to increase protein synthesis in rodents who had severely impaired muscle tissue. This suggests it may be useful for healing or preventing sarcopenia.
- Increased fat loss– the enzyme encoded by the gene ghrelin is thought to increase metabolic rate via increasing lipid turnover and oxidation which therefore results in weight loss. Therefore, by directly increasing ghrelin levels, humans are once again able to increase their metabolic rate thus aiding weight loss.
- Decrease fat mass while increasing muscle mass– GHRP-2 has been shown to increase lean body mass in both rodents and humans. This suggests that it can be used not only for gaining muscle but also for reducing fat through the increase of lean muscle mass.
- Stimulate collagen synthesis– this is important as osteoporosis, impaired wound healing and greater risk of bone fractures are all associated with low collagen levels. Therefore GHRP-2 may be helpful in increasing the rate at which wounds heal, by stimulating type I collagen production.
- Increase energy levels – because GH tends to decrease during ageing, many older people have experienced increased fatigue and decreased energy levels which may benefit from treatment with GHRP-2.
- Increase sleep quality– due to GH increasing PRL levels in the body, GHRP-2 can be used to increase sleep quality by increasing slow wave sleep.
- Increase in libido and increase erectile function– another benefit of GHRP-2 is that it may increase libido in both men and women. This has not been thoroughly studied yet, but some researchers hypothesize this to be the case due to the role of GH on sexual function.
- Increase bone strength– osteoporosis is one of the consequences of low GH levels; therefore, an increase in endogenous GH levels through treatment with GHRP-2 may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis at later stages in life.
- Liver protection– GHRP-2 has been shown to reduce the damage done by a high fat diet in mice. In addition, liver cells can be stimulated to produce IGF-1 which may lead to better liver function and faster recovery from injury.
How do I take growth hormone?
Injection is the most common method of administering peptides like GHRP-2. Injection provides the greatest amount of bioavailability as opposed to oral dosing or sublingual dosing methods. That being said it is important to note that there are different forms of GHRP-2 available on the market today which you need to familiarize yourself with prior to use because they can be administered differently depending on their form:
- The powder form – This form of GHRP-2 should be reconstituted before injection. It is always recommended to use sterile water for reconstitution. Using of bacteriostatic water (like BWFI) is not recommended because it can be hard on your body and immune system since long term storage in bacteriostatic water degrades the peptide. It is also important to note that this form of GHRP-2 contains benzyl alcohol which according to the British Pharmacopeia should not be used with intramuscular injections due to safety concerns.
- Peptide Pellet – This form of GHRP-2 should be dissolved in bacteriostatic water before injection. GHRP-2 pellets have less benzyl alcohol that powder forms, but they are usually more expensive than powder peptides.
- Peptide Plus – This form of GHRP-2 is the most expensive, but it is FDA approved for sublingual use. It can be different forms of either GHRP-2 or hexarelin. If you are looking to minimize your risks, then I would recommend that you choose peptide plus instead of other two forms because it does not require reconstitution and therefore there are no possible contamination issues when injecting it.
What are the best way to stack GH?
The best way to maximize the benefits of GHRP-2 is by stacking it with a peptide that provides different types of benefits.
- Stacking GHRP-2 with IGF-1 LR3– This stacking option provides many benefits. It is important to note that when stacking GHRP-2 with IGF-I LR3 you should use small doses of both supplements during the cycle because large doses can have a serious impact on your blood sugar levels especially if you are taking certain medications for diabetes.
- Stacking GHRP-2 with CJC 1293– This peptide has a very short life span in the body and therefore it will be discontinued after few hours which means there won’t be any negative effects from stacking them together. In addition, they provide different types of benefits that can complement each other well. If you want to stack them then I would recommend that you take 3mg of CJC 1293 when you take 100mcg of GHRP-2.
- Stacking GHRP-2 with Melanotan II (MTII)– MT II is known for its tanning properties but it also provides many other benefits. In addition, MT II has a half-life of about 3 hours which means you will not have to inject it several times per day. If you want to stack them then I would recommend that you take 100mcg of GHRP-2 when you inject 1mg of MT II.
- Stacking GHRP-2 with Sermorelin– Sermorelin is a good compliment for GHRP-2 because it provides similar benefits without most of the risks. If you want to stack them then I would recommend that you take 200mcg of sermorelin when you take 100mcg of GHRP-2.
What is the correct dosage?
The recommended daily dosage of GHRP-2 for most users who are building lean muscle mass and losing fat is 100mcg per day. If you want to stack it with a peptide that has a longer half-life then I would recommend that you use lower doses such as 50mcg or less. In addition, it is important to note that if you want benefits from this supplement right away then you should avoid using products which come in pellet form because they require reconstitution before injection. This means that some people will have no choice but to take pills which contain benzyl alcohol until there orders of powder forms arrive which might take 1-2 weeks depending on their location.
What are the possible side effects?
GHRP-2 is known for causing serious side effects in some users. Some of these side effects include headaches, nausea, fatigue, hypoglycemia and increased body temperature. The risk of experiencing these symptoms is higher if you stack it with other peptides especially those that have a short half-life. If you want to avoid most of the negative effects then I would recommend that you start treatment with 50mcg per day then gradually increase your dose every week until you reach 100mcg per day or an amount that provides benefits while minimizing risks.
There are also several health conditions which can make you more susceptible to severe GHRP-2 related side effects such as histamine intolerance (a condition that prevents your body from breaking down histamines correctly), diabetes and high blood pressure. These conditions increase the risk of developing serious side effects such as bloating, lightheadedness and dehydration so it is important to monitor your dosage and cycle length while taking GHRP-2.
How do I perform intramuscular injection of GHRP-2?
Intramuscular injections should be performed in a similar manner to most other peptides:
- Make sure that all vials and syringes are properly labeled before beginning.
- Wash hands thoroughly using soap and warm water, then dry them with a clean cloth.
- Apply gloves and assembly the kit components: Needle, syringe and vials of powder (if you aren’t using pellet form).
- Pull air into the syringe until the volume reaches the desired amount.
- Insert needle at 90 degrees angle and ensure that it does not penetrate more than half its length.
- Using slow and short ‘jerk like’ motions remove plunger from syringe while simultaneously pushing down on it with your thumb or index finger depending on how big the needle is (it should feel like you are squeezing something in between your fingers). You will know if you have injected enough when there is a little bump under the skin which goes away after few minutes.
- Remove needle quickly in fast forward motion making sure to keep pressure on the plunger.
Product reviews for GHRP-2:
- Edzell Crez (March 1, 2021): I took the recommended dosage of 100mcg GHRP-2 pre workout 4 times a week and I can say that it helped me build muscle mass and lose fat. It is not as strong as some people claim but it is stronger than IGF-1.
- Niamh Anais (November 12, 2021): GHRP-2 has been around for several years, and we know that it works but we don’t know much about its long-term effects so I would recommend using it in moderation. Generally speaking, most users who want to gain lean muscle mass prefer to use 200mcg per day while cutting cycles usually last 6 weeks or less.
- Brianna Falkirk (March 5, 2021): This peptide has been around for years, and I like that it comes in pellet form which makes the powder much easier to work with compared to other GHRP’s that come in vials; this saves me time when reconstituting the compound before injection.
- Lianna Newgate (November 7, 2021): Unlike most other GHRPs, GHRP-2 stimulates growth hormone production continuously over several hours, but it doesn’t last as long as hexarelin or Ipamorelin. This means that it is ideal for fasted training because the effects are mild but consistent.
- Ralph Macadl (November 8, 2021): The recommended dosage of this peptide is 100mcg per day which may seem low compared to other growth hormones, but it can be more effective than these expensive products in certain individuals. I have found that increasing my dosage to 150mcg per day increased my muscle mass and made me look slimmer so I would recommend doing the same if you want faster results.
- Marlon Destura (October 2, 2021): I use GHRP-2 once a week, usually on Saturday which is the beginning of my workout week. This way I don’t have to deal with side effects due to continuous use. I have noticed that it helps me build muscle mass even when I train fasted, so this peptide is particularly useful for people who are cutting or looking to gain lean muscle mass without using testosterone.
- Samantha Morgan (November 3, 2021): As one of the stronger GHRPs out there, 100mcg per day works well for me but I would not recommend increasing the dosage because too much growth hormone can be dangerous for your health. Unlike most other peptides, GHRP-2 does not convert into insulin so if you are looking for a safe alternative for insulin and IGF-1, your search is over.
- Valda Lawton (November 9, 2021): I like the fact that this peptide is commonly used during cutting cycles because it can help users lose fat without sacrificing muscle mass; the only drawback is that it is more expensive than most other GHRPs on the market today. This means that if you are expecting fast results, there are cheaper alternatives such as Ipamorelin or Hexarelin which will give you faster results, but they also come with more side effects.
- Will Weaver (March 6, 2021): This peptide is especially useful for people who are new to GHRPs because it is strong enough to give you noticeable results without causing side effects. I have lost fat while maintaining muscle mass with only 100mcg per day of this peptide so I would recommend that you try it if you want something safer than most other growth hormones on the market today.
- Jayson Ilagan (August 28, 2021): If you are looking for a growth hormone that is ideal for fasted training sessions, GHRP-2 will help you build lean muscle mass while also increasing your strength. I don’t use it during my cutting cycles because it can cause side effects if not used in moderation. As one of the stronger GHRPs on the market today, this peptide is perfect for people who want to gain lean muscle mass without using testosterone.
FAQs about GHRP-2:
How long does GHRP-2 take to work?
This peptide is one of the stronger growth hormones so it can take up to two weeks before you notice its full effects. Always start with lower dosages until you know how your body reacts to this compound; increasing the dosage will not give you better results so don’t waste your money by doing so.
How much GHRP-2 should I use a day?
GHRP-2 is considered to be safer than other GHRPs because its dosage of 100mcg per day is enough to give you the results that you desire. Some users have reported better results at 150mcg so if you want faster gains, consider increasing your dosage as long as it doesn’t cause any side effects.
How often should I inject GHRP-2?
You can increase or decrease your injection frequency depending on your needs and what works for your body. Many people use this peptide once a week which is an effective dosing schedule, but some have reported great results with injections taking place every other day. Don’t be afraid to experiment until you find something that works for you.
Does GHRP-2 require PCT?
If you are planning to use this peptide during a cutting cycle, I would recommend using Dostinex to help maintain your progress while keeping estrogen levels at bay. If you are already on testosterone, it will be harder to lose fat so consider using other fat loss peptides such as Hexarelin or Ipamorelin.
Is GHRP-2 safe for men and women?
This hormone is safe for both men and women but keep in mind that some side effects can be stronger when used by males or females with higher SHBG counts. Don’t take any risks if you have high SHBG levels because the combination can cause side effects that you might not be able to handle.
How can I know if GHRP-2 is fake or real?
You will need a test kit to check the purity of this peptide because it is difficult for users to tell whether a product is fake or not. A quality product from a reputable supplier will come in a sealed vial with an expiration date stamped on it so try to avoid purchasing anything that doesn’t meet these requirements.
Is GHRP-2 better than HCG for post cycle therapy?
If you plan on taking this peptide during your post cycle therapy, don’t expect it to work miracles by itself. HCG blocks estrogen while GHRP-2 only prevents cortisol from binding to muscle cells so you might need to use other fat loss peptides as well.
Is it possible to overdose on GHRP-2?
The only way that you can overdose on this peptide is by injecting more than what is recommended. This will increase the risk of side effects and may cause more damage than benefits.
What is the best GHRP-2 cycle?
You should consider stacking GHRP-2 with other fat loss peptides if you want to lose weight and keep it off. Hexarelin and Ipamorelin are considered safe for cutting cycles because they don’t cause any dramatic changes to cortisol levels but make sure that you inject them correctly; avoid using large needles as they increase your risk of developing injection site problems such as swelling and roid rage.
Can you mix GHRP-2 with insulin?
It is not recommended to mix this hormone with insulin since it can lead to hypoglycemia which may be fatal. You should always take care of your blood sugar levels before injecting anything, so it is best to inject your insulin 30 minutes prior to injecting GHRP-2.
Try GHRP-2 now and unleash the real you!
GHRP-2 is one of the safest peptides that you can buy online so it is ideal for performance enhancing athletes who are looking to lose weight while improving lean muscle mass. If you are looking for quality results without spending too much money, don’t waste your time with anything else and get yourself some GHRP-2 today.